Brew and press coffee in your mug for fuller richer flavor. Test for the right amount of ground coffee for your taste. Perfect for brewing a fresh cup of coffee on your next backpacking trip. Your buddies with instant coffee will be jealous!
How to use:
1. Fill hopper to serving line with only coarsely ground coffee.
2. Close hopper and place into cup of hot water.
3. Brew for 2-4 minutes, pressing plunger occasionally to circulate hot water over grounds.
4. Slowly press plunger to filter coffee.
5. Remove from cup and enjoy.
6. Unscrew and dump grounds as plant material - no packing out paper filters or bags.